Sunday, April 1, 2012

Obsessing Over: Mint Green

Hello lovelies,

I wanted to talk about a trend that I’ve been seeing everywhere, and one that I’m totally loving right now: mint green colored clothing & accessories! I’ve seen this most in pants – since colored jeans are super popular right now – and it’s gorgeous:

tumblr_m0kd22XK2L1qkmsleo1_500

From See Jane – I love this shot! The color of the pants, the tipped shoes, it’s too much fun. The trend just looks so whimsical and fun that I can’t help but love it.

140667188331254679_MhczxKKe_f

Isn’t that dress beautiful? I love the cut of it, and the gold and neutral accessories take it to a whole new level and make it look perfectly pulled together.

product_thumb.php

And if you’re a nail polish addict like me, essie’s Mint Candy Apple is the perfect subtle touch of mint to get yourself started on the trend! I think that this pale green shade is great for spring – it’s a really nice pastel for transitioning out of those deep, rich winter-y colors!

40813940343117441_LxNdbcJJ_f

This has to be my favorite mint piece I’ve seen – I love the cut of the dress and the blazer is too cute! I’m trying to convince myself that these colors would make me look tanner; that works, right?

Despite some pretty thorough online shopping, I couldn’t seem to find any mint green shoes! I’d love a pair of flats or sandals in this color, any of y’all know a good place to look? Although I did give up shopping for Lent… Easter’s only a week away!

Hope y’all enjoyed! And what are your thoughts on mint green?

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment