Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Starlet Spotlight: The First Edition

Hello loves!

So let’s talk stars with amazing taste and style – starting with someone who seems to be everyone’s favorite…

Katherine Middleton!

image

First thing’s first… she’s a real life princess. That means that she is living out my childhood dream. But in my opinion, the best part of her marriage is how amazingly it seems that she and Will interact – have y’all seen them look at each other?!

image

They just seem flawless! Here’s why I love Kate:

1. Her relationship with her husband (already addressed that)

2. HER STYLE. OH MY LORD. This woman dresses so well! She does an incredible job of dressing for her body. She never seems overdone, even in those British hats that rival the most elaborate Derby hats!

3. This one seems most important – the grace and poise with which she carries herself. My sorority supports the Confidence Coalition: and Kate moves with such confidence in herself and who she is that it’s inspiring. She’s obviously had to change so much of her life to adjust to the demands of her marriage, but I feel like she’s never let that get in the way of who she truly is.

Now, I know I’ve seen plenty of people criticizing Kate for, well, everything – the fact that she should re-wear outfits, that she’s snotty and stuck up, and that she and Will spend a lot of money. I don’t know what kind of truth there is to these statements, but I absolutely adore Kate! The point I wanted to have to these Starlet Spotlights isn’t to talk about how perfect someone is, but rather to highlight the women who are getting it right – the women who are respecting themselves and living their lives in a way that we can all admire.

Oh, and Kate has a million and ten memes dedicated to her… I’m a big fan.

image 

SAH FUNNY.

All my love,

Sam

2 comments:

  1. I def think every girl our age will have permanent jealousy of Kate! She's just so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh! she's beautiful! BTW- I'm your newest follower :)
    Excited to get to know you!!
    thelifeofemcain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete