Sunday, April 8, 2012

Wishing In April

I don’t know about y’all, but online shopping is my biggest weakness! And websites (that I’m addicted to) like Pinterest and Tumblr do nothing to help this problem – they make it so much worse!

The worst is when I can have my laptop in class… I look down and suddenly realize that I’m on a store’s website!

one

Francesca’s CollectionsRebecca MinkoffKate Spade

two

ALDO HilserPiperlime light bluePiperlime orange

three

Piperlime mintJ. Crew balletJ. Crew City Mini

I’m in love with these spring picks! Why is my bank account limited? Meh. I’m especially loving that Rebecca Minkoff tote bag – maybe a great pick for a new school bag! I think I might be asking for the Kate Spade watch for my birthday – I love the combination of the classic silver with the splash of pink! And obviously, the colored jeans are super trendy, but that’s what makes me hesitant to buy them!

I absolutely adore the way that the colored jeans look, but I’m worried that if I invest in a pair they’ll be outdated before I feel like I get my money’s worth! I get part of the rush just looking at them though, see how there’s some mint coloring going on in there? I think spring clothes are probably my favorite because I love how bright and colorful everything is…

Speaking of color, I can’t wait to wear my mint green dress for Easter Brunch today! I love finally getting in on the trend Smile 

Happy Easter! If y’all celebrate it, how are you planning on spending your day?

John 1:14, “The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.”

All my love,

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment